Search Engine Optimization or SEO is the discipline that deals with the steps, techniques, methods, procedures, and strategies to optimize or promote a website on the World Wide Web (WWW). Promoting a website on the internet means to increase the searchability of the website so that it climbs up on the search engine ladder or its search engine ranking rises. The people who are specialized in doing this web promotion work are called Search Engine Optimizers or SEOs.
Today, there are many firms providing SEO services to businesses and individuals. Search engine optimization is a very important concept in the field of web business. In the modern context, no business can afford to turn a blind eye to SEO promotion. Whether it is seo services India or abroad the basic criteria for search engine optimization pricing remain the same. Following are some important criteria for search engine optimization pricing:
- The search engine optimization pricing depends on whether the service providing company is an established one or new in the business. Obviously, if a company has considerable industry exposure, its pricing is comparatively high, which is justifiable.
- The SEO pricing also depends on the type of project. If the project is of a big business house, the work must be more and so would be the pricing. If the website belongs to a local shop or store, the expense would be often less.
- The location of the SEO services firm or the part of the world in which it is located also has its effect on the SEO pricing. For example, the service charges in India are much less than that in the U.S.
- The search engine ranking that is promised by the SEO services provider also determines the price. For instance, if a site is appearing in the top ten search results on Google from particular keywords, it would charge more than if it is appearing in the first twenty or thirty results. The sustenance of a site at a particular search rank also determines the promotion price.
- The number of back-links provided to a site also has its effect on pricing. If you want more back-links, you have to pay more. Also, the page rank (PR) of the webpage from which back-link is provided decides price. A webpage with high PR having a back-link costs more than the webpage with low PR.
- Some SEO firms provide the option of Add-ons like keyword analysis; article and press release writing and submission; site submission to various search engines, directories, and classified sites, etc. The price increases with these Add-ons.